WHAT IS COACHING? Coaching in a therapeutic setting is gaining popularity because it is aimed at helping you achieve specific goals while providing therapeutic support. Because of her training as...
Are you feeling that something is not quite right? Are you struggling with anxiety, depression or stress? If left unmanaged, stress can become chronic, leading to additional emotional and even medical problems (obesity, insomnia, heart diseases, weakened immune system). Whatever challenges you are currently facing in life, psychotherapy can help you feel better and improve your quality of life. In addition to working on issues related to anxiety and depression, you can also benefit and use therapy effectively if:
- You desire increased fulfillment in your life and relationships
- You desire to overcome emotional eating or body image issues
- You are lacking motivation and direction and desire to fulfill your potential
- You are feeling overwhelmed in your relationship with your children
- You have lost your sense of purpose since becoming a parent
- You desire to better understand how your past is affecting your present
Dr. Zackson has been practicing for the past decade and incorporates mindfulness, acceptance, and motivational enhancement techniques with Cognitive Behavioral and Psychodynamic Psychotherapy. She is able to help you walk this path to fulfill your inner potential and improve your quality of life.
Dr. Zackson’s is a licensed clinical psychologist in Greenwich, CT and New York City, and her practice is in a private, confidential, therapeutic setting. She has modeled her practice in the style of an ‘old-time’ family practitioner, with the goal of getting to know you beyond presenting issue taking into account family, work, and financial constraints. She will customize therapy to best suit your needs, and will ultimately help you to become your own therapist by learning how to better deal with the challenges that come up in your life. To learn more, view the What Happens in Therapy and FAQs page.